Anna R. BacioccoAssociate
Anna specializes in estate planning law, working closely with the firm’s family wealth practice partners, Tom Stikker and Jeff Antonchuk, and senior associate Francisco Silva. She joined the firm in late 2015 as a law clerk while attending law school. Anna became an associate in 2017, after graduating from law school and passing the California bar exam.
While her days are filled with drafting documents, working on estate tax returns, or in contact with clients, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends on evenings and weekends.
- Revocable living trusts, wills, powers of attorney for healthcare and asset management
- Irrevocable trusts, such as life insurance trusts, “Crummey” trusts
- California probate practice
- Trust administration
- Federal estate and gift tax return preparation
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- American Bar Association
- J.D. – Golden Gate University School of Law, 2016
- B.A. – University of Colorado, Boulder, 2012
- Family Wealth Practice