Christian R. JajehAssociate
As the newest member to the firm’s family wealth practice, Christian, a Bay Area native, focuses on estate planning, lifetime gift planning, trust administration and California probate. Christian began his career at DDR&S as a law clerk while in law school and recently joined the firm as an Associate after taking and passing California’s first remote bar exam as a result of COVID-19.
Outside of work, you can find Christian cooking up a new dish with his wife, spending time with his puppy at local dog parks or painting a new art piece.
- Revocable living trusts, wills, powers of attorney for health care and asset management
- Irrevocable trusts, such as life insurance trusts and “Crummey” trusts
- California probate practice
- Trust administration
- Federal estate and gift tax return preparation
- State Bar of California
- J.D. — University of San Francisco School of Law, 2020
- Tax Law Certificate
- 2020 Andersen Tax Award
- B.A. – University of California, Irvine, 2016
- Family Wealth Practice
- Trust Administration
- California Probate