Dudnick Detwiler Rivin & Stikker LLP has a commercial litigation practice that combines trial experience with the ability to resolve disputes short of trial where appropriate. We represent corporations, partnerships, limited liability entites and individuals in a full range of business disputes involving corporate, securities, partnership, employment, trade secret, unfair competition and contract issues. Bill Wilka is the partner heading our litigation services.
Our services range from pre-litigation counseling through trial and, if necessary, appeal. With long experience in candidly assessing the strengths and weaknesses of business disputes, we also successfully resolve cases short of trial, utilizing alternative dispute resolution methods where that best serves our client’s goals and interests. « Less
We have particular expertise in the following areas of dispute resolution:
- Unfair competition, including misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential business information; fraud; interference with contract; and injunction actions
- Corporate litigation, including breach of agreements for the purchase or sale of businesses; the formation and dissolution of corporations, partnerships and limited liability entities; federal and state securities claims; and disputes over the management, control and governance of business entities
- Employment litigation, including wrongful termination; breach of confidentiality terms and non-competition provisions of employment agreements; and cases alleging harassment or discrimination based on race, gender, sex, or national origin
- Real property litigation, including the purchase and sale of property; land use and environmental issues; commercial lease disputes; and secured transactions
- Intellectual property litigation, including protection of rights to copyright, trademark and trade dress; and obtaining insurance coverage for alleged infringement of another party's intellectual property rights